Serveur Generation-MT2 Index du Forum

Serveur Generation-MT2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Green Lanterns Vol 2 Phantom Lantern Rebirth Green Lanter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Generation-MT2 Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rowydaw

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 14:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Green Lanterns Vol 2 Phantom Lantern Rebirth Green Lanter Répondre en citant

They’re the newest recruits to the Green Lantern Corps, but learning to trust each other is the hardest challenge Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz may ever face! Their pasts, their personalities, their hidden fears and deepest secrets—the gap between them is hard to overcome…and it just might make them the greatest partners the Corps has ever seen.

Buried in the deepest recesses of the universe by the immortal Guardians is a weapon of colossal power: the Phantom Ring, capable of controlling the entire Emotional Spectrum that fuels Lanterns of every color. And a sinister figure from the Lanterns’ past has placed the ring in the hands of a human who’s singularly unfit to wield such an awesome responsibility.

Can Simon and Jessica come together and defeat this nearly omnipotent foe? Or will the fractured light of the Phantom Lantern be the last thing they ever see?

Find out in GREEN LANTERNS VOL. 2: THE PHANTOM LANTERN, from the acclaimed creative team of writer Sam Humphries and artists Robson Rocha, Ed Benes and Eduardo Pansica—blazing forth from the blockbuster DC Universe Rebirth event! Collects issues #7-14.

Green Lanterns Vol. 2: Phantom Lantern (Rebirth) (Green Lanterns (Rebirth)) Sam Humphries
Green Lanterns Vol. 2: Phantom Lantern (Rebirth) (Green Lanterns (Rebirth)) book french Green Lanterns Vol. 2: Phantom Lantern (Rebirth) (Green Lanterns (Rebirth)) download full book

It might cut into his brooding time.See MoreDc HeroesGreen LanternsDc UniverseMarvel ComicsComic ArtComic BookSuperheroesPlanet Of The ApesAlex RossForwardPlanet of the Apes/Green Lantern Variant - Alex RossSee Morefrom ComicsOdisseySuper Hero ShirtsGreen LanternsYou Never KnowWhite Lantern CorpsBlack LanternDc UniverseLantern Corps OathsLantern RingsThe BlackForwardLantern OathsSee MoreDc HeroesGreen LanternsDc UniverseDc ComicsSuperheroesJordansBatmanCapesMarvelForwardGreen Lantern / Hal JordanSee MoreBatman villainsBatman VsDc UniverseMarvel DcHarley QuinnComic ArtComic BookDc ComicsSuperheroesJokersForwardViles do BatmanSee MoreSuper BatmanKingdom ComeDc UniverseDc ComicsComic ArtComic BookJustice LeagueSupermanMarvelForwardThe Multiversity: Earth-22 - Kingdom Come by Yildiray CinarSee Morefrom Comics Manga Videos y MasSuperhero Facts: Part 2Awesome FactsFun FactsInteresting FactsSuper Hero ShirtsSuper HerosYellow LanternsMarvel FactsSuperhero FactsMarvel DcForwardDoes this mean that Manhunter is really just naked all the time?See MoreGreen LanternsGreen Lantern CorpsDigital ComicsBook StuffNerd StuffJustice LeagueDc UniverseComic ArtComic BooksForwardJustice League: Darkseid War - Green Lantern by Franci Manapul *See MorefacebookLog in with FacebookLog in with Google 3d189b3a56592feb64849e7f2ce1d76d1 #2) History Of Jessica Cruzs Green Lantern Ring Green Lanterns Simon Baz And Jessica Cruz VolVery well drawn with a compelling story line to matchI have always been a huge Hal Jordan fan and have enjoyed the majority of the other lanterns ( except Kyle Rayner, IMHO he's a whiny little twitch)May 13, 2017 Adam Graham rated it it was amazing This book collects Green Lanterns #7-14 with Simon Baz and Jessica CruzSimon and Jessica run afoul of a mysterious new Guardian who has been in exile since the dawn of time for creating the Phantom Ring - essentially a White Lantern ring that can be worn by anyoneI really enjoyed reading the origin of this new villainflag Like see review This is the part Humphries really shines atGreen Lanterns Vol.more flag Like see review It kept my attention from beginning to end, even if the starting chapter was a little bit boring and I had to come back to it after reading the first chapterIt's a self-contained narrative and character study, but it sets up something bigger and worse without feeling like just a prelude.There's a surprising return of a previous enemy, and I wasn't especially excited about it, but it works well, and is a good hook for the next series.Humphries seems to have this GL thing down: good, developed characters, a sense of the mythology without a redundant approach to it, and a willingness to combine the little with the epic and the funny with the drama.[Based on a NetGalley copy.] .more flag Like see review

This is probably the biggest surprise I've had in reading DC RebirthThis is just fantastic writing that ticks off all the boxes of what I want from superhero booksThe last comic I read was of Batman and it was not as good as this oneDescription A part of DC Rebirth! The Earth's protectors aren't the usual ringslingers the planet has come to knowHighly recommendedSimon Baz also feels more fles I was hoping i'd enjoy the second volume of Green Lanterns more than the first, but I didn't expect The Phantom Lantern to be this damn goodI won this comic for free in a Goodreads GiveawayBuy Now Amazon Barnes & Noble Indie Bookstore Buy Now Amazon Barnes & Noble Indie Bookstore Humphries gets to add his own personal addition to the Green Lantern mythos with the rise of the Phantom LanternHis partner, Jessica Cruz, is agoraphobic and struggles with anxiety - and she's expected to police the galaxy with a magic ring fueled by willpowerWhat is in the box? We find out here.Enter Frank Laminskiflag Like see review 48a4f088c3

Hello, my name is Sam HumphriesSam Humphries (born in March 16, 1977) is an American comic book writer and
photographer located in Los AngelesTwo of Marvel's biggest team players—one
Sep 28, 2016 ..
Home: Guest BookThe Science of Grading Patterns for Men's, Boys' and Children's ClothingThe Vnfortunate Traveller, or The Life Of Jack WiltonStecca e Cicciotto - Mr. AIDS (Italian Edition)Blank Comic Book for Kids: An 8.5 x 11 Art SketchbookGraphic Novel TemplateThe Weeds of Ontario (Classic Reprint) F. C. HarrisonArtistic Borders: Cross-stitchSuperhero Skyler: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalAvatar: The Last Airbender--North and South Part Three Gene Luen Yang

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 14:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Generation-MT2 Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange